CasJobs is an online workbench for large scientific catalogs, designed to emulate
and enhance local free-form query access in a web environment.
Some features of this application include...
- Both synchronous and asynchronous query execution, in the form of 'quick' and 'long'
- A query 'History' that records queries and their status.
- A server-side, personalized user database, called 'MyDB', enabling persistant table/function/procedure
- Data sharing between users, via the 'Groups' mechanism.
- Data download, via MyDB table extraction, in various formats.
- Multiple interface options, including a browser client as well as a java-based command
The web interface for CasJobs is fully compatible with recent versions of the following
- Internet Explorer
CasJobs is partially compatible with recent versions of the following browsers:
For more information, try the CasJobs FAQ, or
guide. Or, to get started right away, either login
or create an account.